Andrée Jardin Tradition Cylinder Radiator Brush
This Radiator Brush helps easily you remove any dust and dirt that builds up behind your radiator and other hard to reach places. With bristles made from gray goat hair, the long beechwood handle and bendy metal coil makes it super easy to use.
Flexibility, length and its cylindrical shape make this brush the perfect cleaning tool for the "wings" of cast iron radiators. Its also a handy tool for cleaning under low furniture.
Features a genuine French beech wood handle with grey goat hair fibers.
- Waxed beech wood
- Natural gray goat hair
- Made in Europe
Length: 70 cm / 85 cm / 115 cm
Diameter: 5 cm
Weight: 0,2 kg
How to clean your brush?
1. Dip the fibres of the brush in soapy water
2. Rinse them with warm water
3. Shake off the remaining water after washing
4. Let the brush dry at room temperature
5. Finish by combing the fibres
Shop the entire brush line from Andrée Jardin here.