Andrée Jardin Beech Wood Long Handled Brush
Our long hand brushes are thin and slender.
They allow you to reach tight spaces whether it is to dust a bookcase, your baseboards or a worktop, you will do it with a flick of the wrist.
Made of French beechwood, its natural horsehair fibres used are natural, making it an ethical zero plastic product. In addition, its fine layout makes it a must-have for household utensils.
Made in France.
The natural horsehair bristles used are natural, making it an ethical zero plastic product. In addition, its fine layout makes it a must-have for household utensils.
Shop the entire brush line from Andrée Jardin here.
- Beech wood from French sustainably managed forests
- Natural horsehair fibers
- Made in France
How to clean your brush?
1. Dip the fibres of the brush in soapy water
2. Rinse them with warm water
3. Shake off the remaining water after washing
4. Let the brush dry at room temperature
5. Finish by combing the fibres
62cm x 7.5cm x 1cm /// 24.4" x 3" x 0.3"
Weight: 0,30 kg<br>