Andrée Jardin Mr. and Mrs. Clynk Complet Standing Broom & Dustpan Set
No need to hide the Complet set in the closet! The broom nests conveniently in the handle of the free standing dustpan making this attractive pair easy to store in plain sight. Broom features a lacquered beech wood handle and mixed horsehair and synthetic bristles. Pan is lacquered steel. Set comes in gift ready box. 100% made in France.
This broom is designed by Mr & Mrs Clynk for Andrée Jardin to lend a contemporary flourish to traditional brushes.
Expertly produced in France by skilled artisans using century-old traditions. Made of beech wood and bristles crafted from horsehair and synthetic fibres.
- Raw beech wood from French sustainably managed forests
- Natural and synthetic horsehair fibers
- Aluminum socket
- Made in France
39.4” x 9” x 2.4”
Handle length : 130 cm
Width : 27 cm
Weight : 0,75 kg
To make your broom last, we recommend cleaning it from time to time. Follow these 5 steps:
1. Dip the bristles of the brush in soapy water
2. Rinse them with warm water
3. Shake off the remaining water after washing
4. Let the broom dry at room temperature
5. Finish by combing the bristles
And be careful not to leave your broom outside, wood could degrade if left outdoors.
Shop the entire brush line from Andrée Jardin here.