Andrée Jardin Mr. and Mrs. Clynk Dustpan & Brush "Coffret" Gift Set with Wall Hooks
Finally! A dustpan that lasts and looks good to boot. The "coffret" (French for box) set comes with a dustpan, brush and two hooks in an attractive gift ready carton. This set shines in full view and is always on hand to sweep up crumbs, bits of paper or whatever little messes come your way.
Available in several colors.
Made in France.
Practical household accessories, with a streamlined and contemporary design by Mr & Mrs Clynk for Andrée Jardin.
Simple and elegant, the handbrush and dustpan set come in a nice packaging. Hang them anywhere in your home from their leather loop and two matching wall hooks.
Expertly produced in France by skilled artisans using century-old traditions, the brush features a beechwood handle and a mix of horsehair and synthetic fibres.
The compact brush is accompanied by a lacquered metal pan and is an essential addition to kitchens and dining rooms alike.
- Beechwood from French sustainably managed forests
- Mix of horsehair and synthetic fibres
- Lacquered metal
- Made in France
- Hand brush : 30 cm x 9 cm x 3 cm / Weight: 0,19 kg // 11.8" x 3.5" x 1.2"
- Dustpan : 30 cm x 20 cm x 3 cm / Weight: 0,39 kg // 11.8" x 7.8" x 1.2"
- Box Dimensions: 9.4" x 13.4" x 1.9"
How to clean your brush?
1. Dip the fibres of the brush in soapy water
2. Rinse them with warm water
3. Shake off the remaining water after washing
4. Let the brush dry at room temperature
5. Finish by combing the fibres
Since 1947 Andrée Jardin has created "de vrais balais qui durent" (translation "real brushes that last"). Andrée Jardin is reviving the craft of what were once called "Paris articles": hairbrushes, clothes brushes, house brushes, brooms.... Promising simplicity, quality and durability, Andrée Jardin designs and manufactures essentials for the home that are equal parts useful, well-made and beautiful.